Test bank for CB 6, 6th Edition by Barry J. Babin.
Table of content
1. What Is CB and Why Should I Care?
2. Value and the Consumer Behavior Framework.
3. Consumer Learning Starts Here: Perception.
4. Comprehension, Memory, and Cognitive Learning.
5. Motivations and Emotion: Driving Consumer Behavior.
6. Personality, Lifestyles, and the Self-Concept.
7. Attitudes and Attitude Change.
8. Group and Interpersonal Influence.
9. Consumer Culture.
11. Consumers in Situations.
12. Decision Making I: Need Recognition and Search.
13. Decision Making II: Alternative Evaluation and Choice.
14. Consumption to Satisfaction.
15. Consumer Relationships.
16. Consumer and Marketing Misbehavior.